Wednesday, August 5, 2009

page 40

page 40 ey ? haha. thats fast. oh shit man. my toe bleed like hell today. i kick the football. blast la. trus darah. i scream. trus went to wash. haha. but it's okay. hmm nothing really much happen today. man my days in this whole one week suck like hell. im being quarantine at home. my mum's paranoid. i kinda wish i can drive now. i'll take the gang out and party the whole day. drink get drunk say stupid stuff. well done. haha. man i found like 32 new bands. but the one in the playlist is the one i found first. it's so fun to hear. haha.

yesterday i went out to dinner with jonross's parents. hoping much they would show. they i mean jonross and the lil bro. but they didn't. so i chat with his mum and dad. and my mum and dad. and francis. they're fun. but the food. 0. not nice. hahaha. it's nice at first. but then eww. naah. haha. oh its korean food btw. i still prefer the korean restorant in api api center. near kk toys. sedap this the food there. haha. went to tuition today. met patrick joshua and jordan. they're fun people to hang with. sms sms sms only i. since the one week holiday all i can do is football,online,xbox,sms. sms tia kalah la with the rest cuz i sms more than i breath. haha.

abraham your like the brother i never had. thanks dude for like being there everytime. and giving fullstops in everywhere i go and everything i do. eventhough i never listen. STILL. dude your the best. and i still wanna ulu darryl. cuz his black and all. not racist but his funny. haha.

curses to all the unwanted visions. that goes to every single one of em'. D:
maybe i was born to learn life. i'm so cut out to be a lawyer. *prasan*
that is so my life dream now. though i never show it. but i certainly love law.

aights ! Cheerios !

p/s : J i want photoshoot too! D:

I would take it back in a heartbeat.
I know this. I'm lost without you.
I can't got back. cuz I need to be the one you're saving.
Sunday's best we're never perfect and my regrets could never surface. :D

2 comments:

  1. I like the ending.. pretty deep.. haha. And you never seemed like the person who would like law.. nge~ but.. looks can be deceiving.. haha.. Don't think I'm judging you or something.. It was just a surprise..

    peace,
    Cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahaha I bring you go chik chak next time there is an outing :)

    ReplyDelete