Saturday, December 12, 2009

page 67

well well well. im back again. woah since 1st november. haha. anyways. soo soo sooo many things have been happening in my life nowadays. but the most recent one is. mummy. i seriously dont know how to live without mummy. she's been there for me everytime. okay maybe dad too. but his more of the motivational sort of person. but i'll talk bout that later. so mum fell very very very ill. aww mum :(. i feel so stupid cuz i cant help her. hmph. money is always an issue. wished my brothers are back though :/ i love you mother :)
celebrating Christmas without my brothers this year. dang it :( and this year's Christmas to me is all about togetherness. but what's togetherness without my brothers? :( i wish they were back now. we'd be running around the house chasing each other. going out to town. driving around. haih. :'( man this is so sad.


Kenneth Klassen

Jonathan Klassen
dweeps :'( i miss you guys.

Francis Klassen

Bernard Klassen

brothers :)

then next year im gonna be alone! francis just finish his Spm Exams.. damn it all oh! :'( why must i be the youngest :/ at least i still have J. haha! and some friends. :/ but it aint the same without my brothers. growing up with them isnt easy. but its worth it. i seriously miss them. oh well. Christmas with my parents are well enough. didnt go anywhere this year. im in kk till next year. yay me ? hahaha. i was running through everyones fb today. im so bored. chated with farrah again today. she's funny. i gave her some songs. to brighten her boring day.my day wasnt as cheerful as usual. Stannia sleeping XD naughty naughty. wonder if she's dreaming of me. *think think think* nahh. :p Fenella Ho. kenneth's

Stannia Chong .bernard's

HAHA. man fenella's gonna kill me XD hahahaa. forgive me :p actually im not if they're still together. God dang it. hahaha. XD i hope they are. she's fanni. hehe. i love you guys :) baby,dont marah me :p hee~

Aights then CHEERIOS :D
in Christmas Mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment