Sunday, September 13, 2009

page 53


group photo :DD



kenneth and i. trip my eldest brother name. sehhh :p

today was awesome. is awesome i'd rather say. today's sunday really got me off my bad mood for this month of septy. wanna know why i hate this month so much ? well here goes. this year i am sitting for my PMR exams. its important to me to show my parents that i can do it. i failed geo. you guys probably know that from my previous post. haha. then my mum's phone that i borrowed. spoil. then my pencil box lost. then my wallet lost. no la that never happen. hahaha. anyway. gotta make things straight and right. go gain trust of people who i lost. haha. i guess im alim this now. ive been enterin mass like woah. hahaha. seriously. lil sis @ NADIRA ARI. im not bad. haha. you nvr ask :D hearts you :p i went out with the ray gang today. hahaha. funny this all of them. it was really fun as well. we all went to MV doulos. hahaha. that place super boring! eii. hahaha

kenneth,larissa,sammyyammy,gabaayy,staaniiaaa♥, me la.

  • gabbay - mum
  • sam - sister
  • larissa - aunty
  • kenneth - baboon.
  • jasmine - lil dino
  • andrea - young one
  • zeda - zeda
  • lucynda - dude
  • zeda's lil sister named lola - dudette'
i kinda forgot some nicknames again now. hahahaha. ah well. if anything just ring me up. not prank ah. i shall remember its your idea zeda. hahaha. im so gonna get you back hard!

quote :

i shout it from the
mountain top i want the
WORLD TO KNOW
I♥stannia

No comments:

Post a Comment