Tuesday, September 22, 2009

page 59

I AM THE SKY


YOU ARE THE OCEAN

now im gonna make a tribute. to the person who have left a deep mark in my life. i will never ever ever forget this person. she's loyal, she's smart,she's a bitch,tears seriously came out when i read her post. haha. i call her in many names. some say i call her bitch. others say i call cinabeng. but i think what her mother has name her is one of the seven wonders of the world. lucynda joey. you practically been using my own words agaisnt me. i have been such a hypocrite when it come to love. you stood up for me. eventhough people labels you with mean words and things would have brought you down. both you and i know. i have change towards this. i promise i'll love stannia chong with all my heart. till the very dying moment. when i did that complete melt down that nobody knows.things that occur to me for the past two years. things that were unslove by my useless life. you made it happen. you gave me the strenght to stand today. you know im always the shoulder you need to cry on. dont even think of doing this on your blog. hahaha :D



i wanna say. i love stannia. you have been there for me as well. for 17 days. i actually felt like it has been so long. you own my heart. keep it well. i promise you it will give you that warm feeling everytime we're away. i know we're so far away, but i know your here with me now,we'll make it through i hope your the one i share my life with, i wish you could be the one i die with,i pray your the one i build my home with i hope i will hear you saying i love you to me all my life.it's time to try anything to be with you again. i love you deardear. i still owe you so many things. i still gonna give you what you deserve. i still gonna keep my promise for you. i guess this is pretty much it. the song will say everything for me stannia. dont cry :p

aights cheerios people. take care all.
i love you stannia klassen




p/s : nina, buy ah my books. i become author this. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment