Monday, September 14, 2009

page 54

hey hey its page 54. so today.. hmm.. today was a sucky day for me actually. okay. from morning.

Assembly : i gave my phone to othman. because i had this really strange feeling since yesterday that there is gonna be spot check. so i gave my phone to him la. so we went inside with james cuz he lazy to find his necktie so i borrowed him mine. i spotted russell and christian. talk to them for a while. then bla bla bla *bonek gay* then spot check. punya lucky. then everyone has to
limpas teacher bonek @ saffri. to check long hair. i went up there. he tahan me cuz i was arrogant to him last friday bout the gduh gduh. i dont wanna sell out my friends name. so i deny deny deny in the end i gduh ckp with him. now he calls me arrogant.i had to stand on the stage in front of all the rambut panjang people. malu also la but funny this. hahaha. i think everythings funny. try saying shampoo. ill laugh. i kena jangkit darryl. the black one.

EnglishClass : i practically did not do anything. i space out like woah. i look at darryl the whole day. it was kinda gay. but he liked it. haha! no bha. he sniggers a lot. then i wanted to sleep but tia jadi.

HistoryClass : me and izzal fake laugh at the teachers joke. and then i came to realise she's not that bad after all. she's a nice lady.hahaa. then took back results. my history aint so bad. hahaha. 50% bh.

Recess : puasa month so easy to buy food. this actually shows how many muslim are there in my school.
haha. a lot. i bought my usual food. nasi + ayam goreng cmpur kuah. hahaa. ate ate ate. then only she reply my texts. then text her with my bestfriend's super duper late gila babi lagging phone. i boring la you phone. hahaha.

Geography : i studied with othman while teaching darryl science with izzal. i hate him. he got so high this his mark for everything! gila eh. born a smart ass. so i did geo cuz im paranoid this with the failing and shit. eii. boring la geo.

Kemahiran Hidup : i listen like for while then i took a nap. daryl and izzal was listening. not izzal la. maybe daryl. hahaha. the teacher was blabling in front. i didnt really care. but in my mind was like. " oh c'mon mekh! study! budu oh you" then i woke up and study. haih. dete
rmination bha.

Mathematics : i slept. like not the whole way but still. and no abraham did not wake me up. hahaha. i slept and then woke up to take my results. aint have bad for a guy like me. 54% hahaha. k bh tht. ish.
i know la you all smart.

my grades are falling gradually. i do not knw why. but i know i have to study. i gotta focus. going to library is kinda helping me. i go the everyday. to study. then talk talk. hahaha. i am still here for you ma' bitch. dont worry la. forget bout what happen aight ? i'll kill him the next time i see him. for real. despite you telling me. maybe i'll talk. but not kill like literally la. and woah waoh Ged! arsenal lose bhaaa! hahahaha. had a suckish day which turn to a happy in the end. i actually followed nadira in the same car. it was scary. i said hi uncle. hahaha thats all then akward silence. i had no ride home from lib. my lil sis was the only option. so i took it la. drop me off near Merdeka Supermarket. online as soon as i got home.


Good Charlotte ; We Believe

that song will nvr get bored. haha. a one to keep remembering :D

Music Quote :


So this world is too much for
you to ta
ke
Just lay it
down an
d
follow me
I’ll be
everyt
hing


you n
eed

No comments:

Post a Comment