Tuesday, September 15, 2009

page 55

today i feel so lyric-ish. i've been singing church songs the whole day. thanks to sir adrian. but then i kept singing
random songs. here's some.

that night i slept,
on your side of the bed so,
it was ready when you got home,

we're like noughts and crosses in the
opposite always attract.
[ mood : when your feeling sad like that. ]

~ you and me at six - always attract

and i'll borrow word from all my favourite paragraphs,
to write a ballad while we say the things,
you hope it would mean most to me and,
each letter send i have found in the pagers the hope,
for the days when, i feel like i've lost everything
mood : when you love someone but not the other way around ]
~ mayday parade - the last something that meant anything

sweet dreams are made of these,
who am i to disagree,
travel the world through the seven seas,
everybody is looking for something
[ mood : the song that makes your head go spinning ]

~ eurithmics - sweet dreams

dont come back and pretend to tell me,
the night you've had with your made up stories, I was there but you didnt see me, there you were and the floor was empty, you and him getting more than friendly, it was just a kiss, but I could see you meant it.
~ go:audio - made up stories

dunno why i'm feeling so giddy and sad mix with a lil pain and stirred with a lil sorrow plus a sad memory adding a lil depression and shaked with a heart ache on top. maybe it's just my foot.my left foot blister like insanely painful. my right foot stepped on a stone. a medium one. to top that. francis step on my foot when that happen. hahaha. oh well. its okay francis. i lalalovestannia♥ always attract me baby :]

AIGHTS NO QUOTE.
CHEERIOS AMIGOS :}

No comments:

Post a Comment