Saturday, July 4, 2009

page 27

hello people again XD

So early early morning got tuition actually at 10.30am. I woke up at 9.45am. Mummy forgot to wake me up. I'm not a heavy sleeper but today dunno why. Maybe cause training football got me tired. So anyway,woke up,shower,brush teeth read newspaper. I only read sports section. Drink milo ngam ngam Patrick's car arrive. So went to tuition kinda bright face la. Can't get " She Left Me" song and " Livin' On A Prayer" song out of my head. I really really adore " Livin' On A Prayer " because it brings meaning to most people in their daily life. Well i guess i'm one of them. It kinda means to me that though everythings going down doensn't mean your like gonna be dead or hopeless. There is always hope. Of everything in the world, hope always dies last.

Make a wish tonight
Take me back to the nights of last summer
I come by 'round 9
I couldn't help but wonder
What's wrong, what's right?


You're falling hard, and you're taking me under
Baby, it's our time

I know they always say,
True love's gotta set her free.
And maybe I'll get lucky,
She'll come flyin' back to me.


I guess this fits it all. God i love my new football boots. Damn it's like with me everywhere now. I'm taking care of it Pops' dontcha worry old man.

Sometimes you know whenever you put your faith in the people that you care most ? But suddenly you get the feeling that that's the person you shouldn't be trusting at all ? Man i get that a lot. No matter how you try to avoid that awkardness it comes back. I guess there is always a first time. Oh and today i talk about Chris Daughtry with Francis. I still don't think he deserves to lose this. Stupid American Idol fans. Vote him bha ! Ish. Too late la.

09.07.09 is getting closer ! I'm kinda nervous. Gonna give my all.

Aight then Cheerios :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment