Friday, July 3, 2009

page 26

hello bloggers.


Yesterday was so awesome man. I was so effing happy i got back hold of something. And when finish school i went to the car to put my bags and wood work too. I was staying back for football training. Suddenly when i reach the car, my mummy gave a a big surprise. At first i thought my brother came back again but it's consider good enough that they bought new football boots for me! Damn Predator XD. I love Mummay and Dadday. Then going to Labuan Football Premier! HOLY CRAP i love JULY. Awesomeness.


Today hmm today. HAHAHA. I live by today. I love today. I miss today. God i miss this day.
Besides that, i made my bm teacher pissed again cause' i was talking in class. Who doesnt' ? :p
Sometimes, when i look back and say " Great ! it's one of those days. " With this face -.- Like literally my eyes become " - " <--- . Holy crap i love this day so much oh ! Saturday gonna buy BOOTS again and baju hopefully. I'll be in Warisan ya'll.

LABUAN FOOTBALL PREMIER.
This year got chance this. Can win. I wanna go PAHANG ! Buahahaha XD

Aight people. wont be here next thurday. XD wish me luck :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment