Tuesday, July 7, 2009

page 29

LOVE ME FOR A REASON,
LET THE REASON BE LOVE.

As gay as this may sound, Boyzone song is in my head all of a sudden. Boyzone rocks hard ! Where got bands sing songs that's touching ? Well, i mean the lyrics that's clear and simple and easy to catch. Well there's a lot but damn so over-gay. Like theres this part of the song " i can't continue guessing,cause it's only messing,with my pride and my mind,so i write this down time to time " HAHA. Super gay now. It all started with my bestfriend in KL when I'm staying in KL which is also my brother Kenneth's bestfriend and also my tripin' coach of futsal in KL. His name is Ezul. His super funny. Since in KL i don't have a computer, i borrowed his laptop. His songs are the long-time-ago but still in the trend sort of thing ? But still he has those songs like, Hotel Carlifornia by The Eagles,Love Me For A Reason by Boyzone. And today i got this sugar rush to hear this song. Im singing it everywhere and everytime. They're not hot but voice awesome also la. Top 3 gay list.

  1. Boyzone
  2. Backstreet Boys
  3. Westlife

Anyway in school today. I came in class. I was so effing tired. My back still kinda hurts in the morning. So i sat on the table and lie down a lil while. Daryl was rubbing his tummy cause his sick. Poor him. Later part of the day i borrowed him my handphone to call Uncle Daryl. So he pick him up la. I sms in class again that. Teacher Don totally rocks. Haha. He even helped someone to hide the dude's phone. Went to training football today also. I played okay okay i guess ? But seriously, our team needs to pick up the tempo. Gosh we suck. How wanna go Pahang ? God help me XD

Aights Cheerios :DD
Oh and Peaches :)
Oh and Sushi :)


No comments:

Post a Comment