Monday, July 6, 2009

page 28

so we meet again :D

I totally forgot about Jason Castro. Man i love his song. His one of those singers in American Idol that surely deserve a place. But for him 4th aint good enough. Chris Daughtry also. Like pity them this.

Anyway today in school i sleep for a while the usual. I studied man today. Amazingly. I gotta study eh. PMR is getting closer. So near that i could almost feel it. The marks that important this.

Parents-Teachers Day. Holy Crap I AM GOOD AS DEAD. I got number 37/45 in class. But my percentage aint that far. But still HOLY CRAP. WORST position ever ! Dadday will kill me. Mummay sad. Francis evil laugh only he know. Jonathan will devour me. Kenneth chillex la he wont do anything a lil advise would do.

Football Premier Labuan. Stupid oh the labuan-ers. The date got postpone again. More time to train. At least that's okay. 23rd JULY 2009. EFFING GANTUNG. POTONG STEAM BERABIS. Oh fuck. As long as we get to play i'm fine by it.

Francis intro me this game called Dead Frontier. Super gory and scary. Like woah. Zombies everywhere! Somemore we need to use the mouse to shoot and stuff and my mouse suck.

OH OH yeah. I played football just now. I was kicking kicking the ball as normally i would. Suddenly when Mummy B and Cheryle came back i stop. I sat for a while outside. I went inside My back hurts like hell + my side. Insanely that hurt a whole lot. I couldn't stand it but still sms sms this. Freak. Then like 15 minute later it got okay. I hope it doesn't continue.

Aights enjoy the song! sing along XD
Cheerios :D
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Somewhere Over The Rainbow Lyrics

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

____________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment