Thursday, July 9, 2009

page 30

so, hitpissfuckcuntcocksuckermotherfuckertitsfartturdandtwat :D

I seriously need to like calm down ,take a deep breath,play football and drink lots of water. Recently i am been so tired this. Till the extend i thought i had H1N1. What would happen if i die ? Ever wonder about that ? I mean if you die :D

If i die, i want it to be super dramatic like sacrificing my life for the person i love. Like mum or dad, or a girlfriend.

SCENE ONE. annnndddddd ACTION!

One fine day, my girlfriend and I had plan to go for a date. We went to this unique restaurant near the city. My brought her with my car. A lousy one but comfy. So we got ourselves comfortable in the diner and ordered our food. Suddenly, a dude came in the diner looking really suspicious as if he wanted to rob the diner. I stood up, walked to the toilet. As soon as i close shut my toilet door. I heard a loud bang. Sounded like a gunshot. I ran outside. The suspicious dude was lying on the floor. Dead. I quickly find my girlfriend. But she was no where to be found. I ran outside. There she was. Hiding behind the car. I stood still breathing air of reliefness. I started searching for the culprit. But no one seems to be holding a gun or look like someone's holding a gun. I assume the gunner has ran away. I call the ambulance by the nearest payphone. Everyone was save. My dad was there because his a police officer. I walk outside the diner. Assuring everythings fine. Suddenly i felt like a gun on my back. Then BANG. The gunner was there after all.

aight aight...

SCENE 2. aaaannnddddd ACTION!

It was a gun fight. I held my pistol(sounds wrong) and aim at the enemy. I shoot like a mad person. Loosing all my accuaracy. I was scared. Im only 15. I look around. The robbers in the bank hold many people for ransom. I was there because my mum is one of the ransom people. Then the officers tried talking to the robbers. I sneak into the bank. I slowly tip-toe into the vault where the hostages were kept hostage. I open the vault. Release them from the chains their in. I release my mum's one first. I step outside. Looked left to right. Brought everyone out the back door. The robbers heard something. They started to check the vault. The ran towards all of us. I ran with my mum as fast i could. Nearly outside. They shot some of us. A lil girl was caught. They rest of the hostage managed to escape. I stop and turn back. Let go of my mum's hand. When i mum went out then started to realize that i'm gone. It was a panic situation. I went back for the girl. The leader of the robber said " it's either you or this lil girl. Your call " i slowly put my hand behind where i kept my gun. Took it and pop it. Directly kill the man. The lil girl ran towards me. We ran towards the door. Bending down from all the shooting the robbers shot. We got outside, then is stop and the lil girl pulled me. I said " go go go ! " At the entrance of the door. I stop. Everyone starlted. I fell to my knee and tears began to rolled out. Blood start dripping. Then BANG! again. Someone was behind me.

HAHAHA. Man that's so sad. When i die, i don't want anyone there just my family. Damn, i need to play sports now. But what happen's if i'm moving away ? Far far away from here. Lagila i don't wanna tell people. Haha. Oh well, Francis made a blog that looked exactly like mine. So weird. Haha XD

Suddenly kan, I love Peaches this. It's so sweet. And juicy and lovely. HAHA. It's a fruit but still. Sushi yummy :D

Aight then cheeriosss :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment