Sunday, June 28, 2009

page 25

hello again readers.

Well,nothing really much happen today. My usual Sundays. But i didn't go to sunday class today. Sorry Pat. But i went to Likas Servay though. Bought like... stuffs. Hmm, looking forward for 4th-3rd placing Fifa Confederations Cup 09 Spain v.s South Africa and Final Brazil v.s USA.
Damn eh. I so much wanted Spain to go to the Finals. Lucky USA. HMPH! And Daryl found this awesome dude. He sings covers of other songs. Don't know how he manage. But the dude's voice nice. I want awesome voice :( here's the dude's link. His name is... Ctrlaltrock ? Haha.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E9FEC01FE8E3489B

Had a long chat wtih Lucynda again. And hey hey ! Congrats to someone.

When i have dates with my ex's i dont usually play the guitar or piano or any other instruments because well, i dont know how to play any instruments. So the only way to express my love in music is to find songs. Well that's what i do. Francis got me to do this. I love pop/rock and power/pop. Anyway, so i suddenly found this playlist which is my current blog song. It was meant for Lucynda. I seriously had a really hard time finding that song. I sing that song everytime I'm away from her. I guess anyone who likes that song can sing la. Now it's just a song :/ but that's okay.

My ankle hurts suddenly again. My stiches seems okay but inside is in pain. I scared it's gonna tear this. That's not possible right ? shit.

Okay i guess i gotta go now. Damn NOVEMBER is getting so close :'(
Im more scared of that month than PMR month. Hmm :'(

Aights ya'll Cheerios :D


No comments:

Post a Comment