Thursday, June 18, 2009

page 19

heyo~
so today in school got nothing really happen. I know i sakit hati la. My english get 79. -.-|| Like c'mon Teach, seriously 6.5 ?! What the hell is that ? Who gives 6.5 to a student ? Like totally somethings wrong with you. YES your MALINA. Budu. HAHA. Did kerja kayu today. Syok berabis la. Kena give extra kayu then me and my friend start shouting " KAYU WUI KAYU !! ". Not my fault :p

PJ.

Finally get to play football on the big field again. Yesterday watch Spain vs Iraq. So today we play with Spainish names. I got Sanchez David Villa. Hell yeah. My fav bha that. I didn't score had two chances but didn't make the most of it. I got assist but yeah whatever. Jordan you whore never pass. Haha. Don't tell him. Seh~

FINISH SCHOOL.

Today i brought my phone to school cause my elder brother Kenneth told me too. He said he ask someone to give me a package or what not. Then I call and sms this unknown number. Darryl and i got freak out. Actually me only la but get the point. Then i call call and sms sms this dude la. IT said IT was in the canteen. I walk there EXPECTING like girl la. Then only got old lady. Wouldn't be her. Even if her won't go near her also. HAHA. No bha. Seh~ Then Darryl and i were like " Let's just go up la. " So when we got into our class. IT sms me. IT said, " Why keep going up and down up and down ? ". I went like HOLY SHIT. Darryl said i had a stalker. Then i went down skali. IT was Kenneth bha ! HAHA. So happy to see him eh. Long time no see. He stays in KL. That's why. Then talk talk talk surprise Francis when he came to junoir blok. Then surprise Dad in the car. Then surprise Mum at home :p Man i love my Family :DDD

Aights Cheerios :D

current mood : effing happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment