Monday, June 22, 2009

page 21

heyo~

okay in school today nothing happen. But my side of the table group made the most noise the usual. We went to library early early after assembly. Izzal,Mamat,Darryl and I were playing behind the shelves till the kerani saw us play and thought Izzal threw a book. I laugh and then look serious to cover cover. The teacher called me and ask me if Izzal threw the book. I said no la. Then she's like. " lain kali jan buat lae. " We were like... Like thats gonna stop us. So went back to class. Talk a lot of Soccermanager. Oh ya ! It's Jordan's birthday today ! I wet him with water and kena the paper paper yang tape on the wall. Tomorrow confirm kena tiao by class teacher. Ever happen bha that's why. So i'm ready la. HAHA.

LOVE LIFE. >.<

Oh fuck that. I don't really care anymore. One second you'll be telling the what "SPECIAL SOMEONE " what you feel and get the same response i'll be like YAY. But later EVERYTHING GETS SCREWED UP. So fuck it. Love is such a beautiful thing. Everyone deserves a special someone. And sometimes that special someone is really right under your nose. Not literally. But get the point. The best way to let someone love you is to show the real you. What you have inside. Not trying to impress the dude or dudette. Asking advise is okay but when it comes down right to the very end... you'll realize it's no use and things has to be done by yourself. Your own words,your own thoughts. No dilemma dilemma. You cant love two person or three people at the same time. Well, you gotta choose la. Risk always has to be taken. Risk is followed right behind you. It's everywhere and it's at everything you do. No matter how simple or not. You can't buy love and you can't win love. That's what makes it so beautiful to me. Oh well, fuck that.
But seriously, i realize everyone is loving the same people ? what a small world.

TAIKO JOEY.

Saturday la wui. Don't forget. We jump jump run run take pictures. HAHA. Remember!You are my bitch and im your... bitch too :b

GAHHHH SPAIN~

If there are any other country better the Spain, I'd cry now and die. No la. Sehh~ God i love football. HAHA. PSYCHO >< Yes, Spain is my fav country for football. They got good quality players bha. And both my fav player are in it too! :p




This is a old picture la. not the updated Spanish Squad. Dont have lots of players and a lot yang change numbers.

DAVID VILLA my idola. I love the way he plays and his current hair nice and Fabregas. HAHA.
TORRES my fav player. Skillful and one in a million sort of player. I wish i could play good :{
Also old pic.


OH WELL -.- CHEERIOS!

current mood : hapay.
current fav song : AAR - straightjacket feeling. REMINDS ME LOT OF STUFF ni. fcuk.
current hair : SHORT hahaha. cut shorter bha. Wanna trip David Villa's new hair.

1 comment: