Wednesday, June 24, 2009

page 22

people people XD

Once again. I hate my English Teacher. Oh did i mention i hate my English Teacher ? I hate my English Teacher. Whose my English Teacher ? MALINA. Main bida her muka. Trip again.

Anyways...
I so so love drama. Man so many things are happening in life. Like totally eh. People who loves people who loves the people that loves people from the last time people whoom loves all the people. No sense right ? But so true. If can make like a sainstific food chain can that. Sekunder and shit.
But i'm gonna masuk campur. Forget about love. A sign of genuine faith is faith that needs no sign. I live by one rule and one rule that cant be broken. OBEY GOD. Though many things i have done wrong but never stop trusting that Dude. So yeah. Love him. Cause when it comes down right to the very vary end... The person you so called love... doenst seems to love you.


Like this song...

And when that memory slips away
There will be a better view from here
And only lonesome you remains
and just the thought of you I fear
grip falls away

or like this song...

dont come back and pretend to tell me
the night you've had with your made up stories
I was there but you didnt see me
there you were and the floor was empty
you and him getting more than friendly
it was just a kiss
but I could see you meant it

But seriously the song nice la. Haha. :D
My troat hurts D:

Take this as a lesson. You know who you are. Nothing matters most other than family la.
PMR near and im freaking out. Holy Shit. Gotta prove my parents. SOMEONE TEACH EH. I suck in math,history,geo. Damn.

Aights not-so-cheerios. XD

"the saddest thing for me
was I trusted you yeah
endlessly so now
the innocence you played
just go save it for the other guy i seen. "

No comments:

Post a Comment