Saturday, June 27, 2009

page 24

Welcome back !

YOU KNOW...


i have feelings you know ? Dude, i seriously do not care about you talking behind my back. And Dudette i don't mind you not telling me anything anymore. But still I'm no robot. If you liked me before, if you like me now. I'll tell you honestly. i'm gonna end it anyway. Maybe it's me or can you feel this,it's killing me just to know
I'm telling you now just be straight with me,And don't say i told you so.It's so disappointing. I hope you won't hate other people just cause they helped me.So don't come back and pretend to tell me with those nights you had with your made up stories. For God's sake, this life doesn't end here. Don't be over dramatic. Yes you can go find your soulmate. Yes you can find love. So be proud of it. Why be afraid of people knowing ? Why be afraid of people get hurt ? The worst that could happen is you have to explain that's it. Risk it. That's life. Just tell me if i'm wrong or right. Don't lie because i know that's what everyone does. C'mon tell me what you really want to say ? A sign. Tell the truth just what you really mean.I pity those who have helped me. Thats the reason why i hate people helping me. i'm sorry.

Tribute to my family :
Jeremiah ! Thanks for your hospitallity. The waters good ! Your the bestfriend anyone would want to have dude.
Cher
yle ! Share again la our life. Haha. Awesome to talk too. You guys are the best neighbours.
Lucynda ! Bitch your great.

Anyway, I didn't bring any books to school today. I left my bag in J's place. I called J. Turns out he went out ealier. So i went to school survive. The wrath of '' The Malina". Teacher, i'm acting nice to you. I'm sorry but i don't feel bad. I know you are too. I actually was looking forward for school. Because im going to the beach to meet Lucynda. Her most favourite place on earth. So we met and talk for a long time. Like old times. Bought Rm9 of fruits. Man i love mango. Seriously, who doesn't ?

So anyway, the song in my profile totally suits me when i broke up with Cecilia. Because she left me a note instead of telling me in person. I guess she was really shy. Ever since this 4th broke up, i learnt a lot. And since last year's stay in KL. I learnt a lot too. Damn, living life the fullest aint easy. Damn, I'm so hungry. Recently i kept on eating a lot. But i cant grow. Stupid body. I wanna be buff and tall. Well that dream's over.

I might go to Labuan for football. If i maintain going training. But it's kinda hard because i have PMR this year. But i love football. How this ? Hmm. Nah,forget about it.

Urmumsuckmydick. What the fuck is wrong with you ? You like my brother is it ? Effing gay right ? If you wanna reply. Meet me in La Salle Junoir Campus. 1.15pm. Monday. 29.06.09. Outside. I'll be waiting also that. I ain't afraid of ya. Whoever you are. Don't be shy. Just come. You insult my brother. Big mistake. You insult me i can understand. You insult my brother and your mention my dad. Your good as dead. Meet me;don't be such a pussy.

Great, Go:Audio your my current favourite band.

Members :

James Matthews
Josh Wilkinson
Zack Wilkinson
Andy Booth

Genre : Poprock

Man they are awesome. Hmm, nothing much now to do at home. Tomorrow suppose to join a competition but i don't have a team plus im lazy. I just wanna tell all those who don't seem to like talking to me or just practically don't wanna talk to me. Well, sorry and byebye.

Worst thing that could happen for now is your not telling me anything at all :|

( you know who you are )

Aights. Cheerios people. Umm. Take care.

Current addiction : Go:Audio - She left me.

News : I change my font oh. Haha :)






No comments:

Post a Comment