Saturday, June 13, 2009

page 15

hmm, hello again :]
nothing really happen today besides the fact i nearly STARVE TO DEATH! Dad and Francis lazy to cook. Mum went to Labuan also with my nephews and uncles and aunties and cousin and more aunties and uncles. But i manage to play futsal today with my neighbour's friends. Played like a umm sloth. not the usual way i play cause' i was super hungraayyy~ But i sms a lot today and msn too. In the end we went to eat Bak Kut Teh la. I merajuk punch the wall (trip trip la minta kesian and attention. HEY im the youngest son its a ability). Ate 4 bowls of rice. Yum yum. I sms with Jane,Aleyh,Austin,Lil' Dino, and msn with My lilsister Nadira :]

NADIRA

Spent a lot of time talking to her. I appreciate everytime talking to you cause we're really like bro and sis. I let everything out. Hope you understand la. And i hope you did too. Take care lil sis :]

_________________________________________________________

i think Nad, your the only one would understand the following POEM. hahaha !

everytime i sleep i see your smile,
akward as it may seem,
your long gone fashion and style,
your in my every dream.

tomorrow is another day,
when the night we spend,
i'll wait and pray,
as our forever meets no end :]
_________________________________________________________

Hahaha :]
and and Nadira, a lil flash back la kan.
who spit on the glass ?! with water ?!


okay respect la to kris allen fans :]
his KINDA okay i like " No Bounderies " :p

aight cheerios :]]



No comments:

Post a Comment