Monday, June 15, 2009

page 17

Hello agains~
Today in school effing boring. Well here how it went. Don't laugh.

7am
Went to perhimpunan half dead. Can't really stand eh. My head pening-ness hasn't worn off yet. My friends were laughing cause' i was looking weird and funneh.

8am
Came back from perhimpunan to class. Everyone looked dead also la. Izzal and I are table buddies. We were suppose to do this english project but we never do. Lucky thing not today have to perform in class. Then teacher said, " English paper give back on Wednesday. I ter-teriak, " WHY ?!". Then Izzal and the gang laugh. Haha.

9am
TOTAL blur-ness. Got Sejarah and BM paper back. Haha. i got 62 and 84. Effing happay~
Sleep. Didn't go recess.

10am
Talk to Greg and Bram about IUDAY until recess is over.

11am
Sleep

12pm
Stop sleeping for a while. Then continue (cause teacher marah)
Maths period was weird i went all like. " Woah, whats going on ? " i felt so weak la. I slept in Izzal's thigh. CAUSE HIS FAT. Haha.

1pm
Went downstairs to talk american idol again. I still think Adam deserve winning la. My opinion :p
And now i think Adam's ' No bounderies ' rocks. Well hear it for yourself. Which one suits you ? In Chatbox XD. Then i order food ngam ngam the food came out Joshua's dad suddenly came. Haha. Ate my nasi goreng in Uncle's car. Sedapp.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



ALEYH
You sleep awal yesterday ! :p

Aights Cheerios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment